If you are new to Boys & Girls Club of Frederick County or if you have a current Club Member, please follow the steps below to ensure that all paperwork and information is properly completed:
- All returning Club Members and new Club Members need to be registered through our Parent Portal as a first step in the process.
- A $15 ANNUAL membership fee (non-refundable) is required at the time of registration (paid in parent portal).
- On top of the annual fee of $15, there is an individual program fee of $35/month or $350 per year.
- Financial assistance is available on a limited basis with proper documentation from each family. To learn how to apply, email email@example.com.
- Program fees are due by the first (1st) of the month. We offer a 5-day grace period after the 1st, in which to make your monthly program fee payment. Program fees paid on the 6th of the month are consider late and a late fee will be assessed.
- Once your registration fee has been paid and applicable applications and forms have been submitted, your child may begin attending the Club.
- If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the online registration/application, a registration computer and staff are available at our Burck Street site (413 Burck Street, Frederick, MD 21701) to assist you.
All payments, annual membership fees, program fees and service fees are paid through our Parent Portal. You must register prior to making your payments. Questions? Please call Suzanne DeVore Blair at 240-831-4330.
Mandatory Forms For Signature
Comprehensive Health History form must be printed, filled out, signed and returned IN PERSON to the Club prior to your Club Member's attendance.